Refund My Tax is a Trading Style of Revoy & Jones Limited Number 06858891 ( England & Wales) Reg Office Trinder House, SO32 1EE

Tax Information | Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Site Map | Tell a Friend | Links | Testimonials | Affiliates

Call 0845 130 7165

Tax Refunds

Investment Recovery

Corporation Tax Refunds

Personal Tax Refund

If you have suffered a loss on a share investment either via EIS or otherwise we can possible secure a capital loss reclaim for you.

Learn More

Has you limited company suffered a loss having previously paid Corporation Tax on profit?

We can help secure a refund for you.

Learn More

The following might apply to you, in which case you may be due a refund:

Learn More

I was approached by Refund My Tax when they notified me of a potential reclaim I might be due on a share investment loss. They handled my claim in a completely professional and painless manner. In the end I received a cheque from the Inland Revenue for £8000.00. I can thoroughly recommend Refund My Tax without hesitation.

A. Jones
More Testimonials

1. What are your fees?
Is it company tax or my tax?
Can my accountant deal with this?
Can I deal with the claim myself?
Will this claim trigger an enquiry?
How long will the claim take?


Tax Refunds FAQs

Tax refunds- back to top

Tax Refunds, securing refunds across the UK