Refund My Tax is a Trading Style of Revoy & Jones Limited Number 06858891 ( England & Wales) Reg Office Trinder House, SO32 1EE

Tax Information | Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Site Map | Tell a Friend | Links | Testimonials | Affiliates

Call 0845 130 7165

If you suffered a loss we can handle any potential corporation tax refund by analysing your company's previous tax history. We will then ascertain the correct treatment of this loss.

A corporation tax refund can only be claimed if you are writing back a loss to a previous accounting period where you have paid tax. Once we have ascertained whether or not you are eligible to reclaim any tax paid, we will inform you and if you instruct us we will process your claim through to a successful conclusion.

Our experienced team of tax consultants will keep you informed of the progress of your case every step of the way.

Go to the
What do I do now? page to register your interest or call 0845 450 3929 to speak to one of our tax consultants

Corporate Recovery

Helping you secure your Corporation Tax Refund