Refund My Tax is a Trading Style of Revoy & Jones Limited Number 06858891 ( England & Wales) Reg Office Trinder House, SO32 1EE

Tax Information | Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Site Map | Tell a Friend | Links | Testimonials | Affiliates

Call 0845 130 7165

investment recovery services

If you have suffered a loss on share investment, you may be entitled to a tax refund.

Our investment recovery services cover everything from the moment you instruct us through to the delivery of your cheque, including all dealings with the Inland Revenue. We will only charge you in the event that we can secure the refund. Our no win no fee policy represents a completely risk-free route to claiming back what is rightfully yours.

Everyday, we analyse Companies House records to report on those companies that have filed for administrative receivership, voluntary or compulsory liquidation and to identify other companies whose shares are currently of negligible value. We then cross check the shareholder records of these firms against our strict selection criteria to establish which individuals are most likely to be successful in making a claim for tax relief in relation to those share losses.

Call 0845 450 3929 to talk to one of our tax advisers or go to
What do I do now? page.

Investment Recovery

Investment Recovery Services, UK

Investment recovery services - back to top